How to sum unique values in Excel.
Suppose you have an Excel sheet containing the following column: Product, and Sales Amount. In this tutorial, we will explore various methods to sum unique values in Excel and demonstrate their application using a diverse dataset. Now let’s take a look at the Dataset.
When working with data in Excel, there are situations where you may need to sum only the unique values in a specific range or column. Summing unique values allows you to aggregate data without duplication, providing more accurate insights and streamlined data analysis.
Step – 1 Insert the formula.
– Select the cell where you want to write the formula.
– The syntax of this formula will be
– In our case, the formula will be
Step – 2 Apply the formula.
– Press Enter to apply the formula.
– The unique values will be added.