How to draw a line in Google Sheets
In this tutorial, we will learn how to draw a line in google sheets. Google sheet has built-in function to draw a line with or without head and direction. Major steps are given below;
Google Sheets is a web-based spreadsheet program that allows users to create, edit, and share spreadsheets online. The drawing feature in Google Sheets allows users to insert and customize shapes, lines, and text boxes within their spreadsheets, enhancing visual elements and providing additional flexibility for data presentation.
Step 1 – Go to Insert menu
– Open the google sheet.
– Select any cell where you wish to draw a line.
– Go to the Insert tab.
– A dropdown menu will appear.
– Click on the Drawing .
– A canvas in the dialogue box will appear. Animation is given above;
Step 2 – Draw lines on canvas
– As you press the drawing button canvas will open.
– Click on the line shapes.
– A dropdown list of shapes will appear. Multiple shapes of line will be shown.
– Click on the lines having end. In this case we selected a single straight line. You can choose as per your requirement.
– Once you choose , click on the Save and Close.
– The canvas will disappear.
– Lines will be visible in your selected area. As shown above;