How to start a new paragraph in Excel
You can watch a video tutorial here.
When you type text in a cell and press Enter, the cursor goes to the next row. When you have a lot of text to type in a cell, you will need to start a new paragraph so that the text is logically arranged and easy to read.
Step 1 – Enable the cell for editing
– Select the cell and press F2
– Alternatively, select the cell and place the cursor in the formula bar
Step 2 – Type a paragraph and create a new paragraph
– Type the text for the first paragraph and then press Alt+Enter
– Add the next paragraph
– Click on the arrow to expand the formula bar and display the lines in the cell
Step 3 – Paragraphs have been written
– Press Enter when all the text has been added
– Paragraphs will be displayed within the cell