How to select the entire row in Excel
You can watch a video tutorial here.
The format of a spreadsheet in Excel is in the form of columns and rows. You may need to select an entire row to format it or copy it to another location. You can either select the entire row on the sheet or the entire row that contains data.
Option 1 – Use the header
Step 1 – Click on the row header
- Move the pointer over the number of the row to be selected
- When the cursor changes to a small black arrow, click
- The entire row will be selected
Option 2 – Use the keyboard
Step 1 – Select the row
- Place the cursor in the first cell of the row to be selected
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Right Arrow
- The entire row containing data will be selected