You can watch a video tutorial here.
In Excel, it is possible to link data from external sources such as other files, databases, applications, and the web. Instead of copying and pasting the data into an Excel sheet, a link can be created to the data source so that the data can be kept up-to-date. It is important to do this when the data in the source changes frequently. To ensure that the worksheet has the latest data, the data has to be refreshed. You can change the settings that refresh the Excel sheet automatically.
Step 1 – Open the Queries & Connections pane
– Go to Data > Queries & Connections
– Click on the Queries & Connections button
Step 2 – Open the Query Properties box
– Select the sheet that is to be refreshed
– Right-click and select Properties from the context menu
Step 3 – Set the refresh timer
– Set 10 minutes under Refresh every _ minutes
– Click OK