You can watch a video tutorial here.
Pivot tables are one of the most useful tools in Excel for summarizing and analyzing data. Pivot tables are built off a table or a dataset and can summarize rows or columns. You may want to move a pivot table you have created to make way for adding more data. It is easy to move the table using the tool provided especially when it is a large and complex table.
Step 1 – Summon the menu
– Select any cell in the pivot table
– The PivotTable Analyze menu is displayed on the menu bar
Step 2 – Open the Move PivotTable box
– Go to PivotTable Analyze > Actions
– Click on the Move PivotTable button
Step 3 – Specify the location
– Give the location to which the table is to be moved
– Click OK
Step 4 – Check the result
– The Pivot table is moved to the new location