In this tutorial we will learn how to find merged cells in Microsoft Excel. We can identify merged cells using the Find & Select option in Excel. The Find and Select option in Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool that allows users to quickly find and select specific data within a spreadsheet. This option can be accessed by clicking the “Find & Select” button in the Home tab of the ribbon. It offers several options that can save time and improve productivity when working with large and complex data sets.
Microsoft Excel is a powerful and widely used spreadsheet application developed by Microsoft Corporation..Excel allows users to create and format spreadsheets, perform calculations, and visualize data through charts and graphs. It also has a wide range of functions and formulas for tasks such as financial modeling, data analysis, and statistical modeling. Additionally, Excel supports collaboration and sharing through features like co-authoring, real-time collaboration, and the ability to publish spreadsheets to the web.
Step 1 – Select the Data
– Select all the data containing merged cells using the Handle Select and Drag and Drop method.
Step 2 – Go to the Home Tab
– Go to the Home tab in the menu bar.
Step 3 – Click on Find & Select option
– In the Home tab, go to the Editing section and click on Find & Select option.
Step 4 – Click on the Find option
– By clicking on Find & Select option a drop-down menu will appear .
– Click on the Find option in the drop-down menu.
Step 5 – Click on Format
– On clicking on the Find option, Find and Replace dialog box will appear.
– Click on the Format option in the Find what section.
Step 6 – Go to the Alignment Tab
– Go to the Alignment Tab in the Find Format Dialog box.
Step 7 – Tick mark the Merge Cells option
– Tick mark the Merge Cells option in the Text Control section.
Step 8 – Click on OK
– Click on OK in the Find Format dialog box.
Step 9 – Click on Find All
– Click on Find All option in the Find and Replace dialog box.
– The merged cells will be displayed .