How to delete multiple sheets in Excel
If you want to remove a group of worksheets from your workbook, for example where there are reports or formulas no longer needed, you can do it following the next steps.
Step 1 – Select the sheets to delete
– Click on the the first sheet you want to delete;
– Press “CTRL” and select the second sheet;
– Always pressing “CTRL” keep selecting the sheets you need to delete.
Step 2 – Delete the sheets
– Locate the “delete” command in the “home” tab.;
– Click on the black arrow near the “delete” command to open the menu;
– Select “delete sheets” to delete the selected sheets;
– Click the “delete” button in the pop-up menu.