How to add time in google sheets
Sometimes you have to deal with time data, like train schedule, working hours, travel plan, etc. And maybe you have to add time from a starting point to calculate an arrival or and ending time. To do that you can follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Select the cell where you will insert the sum
– Click on the cell where you will write the formula.
Step 2 – Write the formula
– Type “=” to start the formula;
– Select the cell where you have the starting time;
– Add to this cell the additional hours divided by 24;
– The autofill function will suggest you add the formula to the entire data set.